Perhaps the most powerful and advanced professional video camera app on Android! mcpro24fps will open up incredible cinematic possibilities in your phone, previously available only in professional camcorders. If you have a question, please contact us: email@example.com.
We created mcpro24fps cinema camera exclusively for Android and therefore we are confident that the application is able to get the most out of the technical capabilities of your phone. Thousands of videographers from all over the world are already using our video camera app for professional video filming of their festival films, music videos, live reports, commercials and anything else that needs advanced capabilities to realize the authors’ bold ideas.
Here are just some of the features that will surprise even the most advanced videographer:
★ Shooting in 10-bit for a large number of devices. HLG / HDR10 HDR video
★ Recording video in Log without turning on the GPU, like it is on “big” cameras
★ Huge number of Log modes for any situation.
★ Technical LUTs for seamless interpretation of Log in post-production
★ On-screen LUT for precise control of the frame when shooting
★ Deanamorphing and work with attached lenses
★ Programmable Focus and Zoom and how they work together
★ Focus Peaking and Expo Peaking for the complete frame control
★ Spectral and Zebra for easy exposure control
★ Setting up the white balance in Kelvins
★ Advanced work with metadata
★ The most flexible work with sound
★ Huge opportunities for the use of GPU resources
★ Responsive interface
★ Reliable automatic modes and the most convenient manual settings
Turn your phone into a video camera for creating cinematic masterpieces right now!
[Note]: It is important to understand that the functionality of the functions depends on the technical capabilities of your device. The Camera2 API at the Limited level or higher is required for the phone to work correctly.
1. If you have questions about the performance of some functions in your phone, you can ask them in the program chat in Telegram: https://t.me/mcpro24fps_en
2. Also it will be useful to read F.A.Q .: https://www.mcpro24fps.com/faq/
3. Download our free Technical LUTs for instant conversion of log footage in professional editing programs: https://www.mcpro24fps.com/technical-luts/
4. Official site: https://www.mcpro24fps.com/
The complete technical specification is very large and is published on the official website at the link above. Look at a part of them.
• Multiple cameras support (where it is possible)
• Settings for each of the cameras are saved separately
• Recording in 24 fps, 25 fps, 30 fps, 60 fps etc.*
• Support for all resolutions specified in the Camera2 API
• Two codecs support: AVC (h264) and HEVC (h265)
• Recording up to 500 Mb/s *
• Optical and digital video image stabilization*
• Setting up Log profiles through a tone curve *
• Tone curve adjustment via GPU
• Image adjustment through additional GPU filters
• Settings for hardware noise reduction, hardware sharpness, hardware correction of hot pixels
• Additional noise reduction through the GPU
• Configuring GOP
• Different modes of white balance
• Manual exposure mode and automatic exposure mode
• Adjustment of automatic exposure correction
• Three focus modes: automatic continuous, automatic on touch, manual focus
• Three perfect modes of crop-zoom function
• Variable bitrate mode and experimental constant bitrate mode
• Adjustment of distortion correction
• Support for different sound sources
• Support for different sampling rates, AAC (up to 510 kb/s) and WAV
• Ability to integrate WAV into MP4
* depends on the capabilities of the device and approvals from the manufacturer for 3rd party applications.
Film your best cinematic works on mcpro24fps!